Want to study abroad? You've got options!
It's never too early to start planning for study abroad! There are lots of ways you can plan ahead:
- You will need a valid passport to study abroad. Learn how to apply for a passport.
- Discuss study abroad with your college and major advisors.
- Attend a workshop or international event to get more information.
- Visit the International Education Office to speak with a Peer Advisor.
- Check out the U.S. State Department website geared toward students studying abroad: http://studentsabroad.state.gov/.
- "Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ucscabroad.
- Follow our current UCSC Study Abroad Bloggers at www.ucscabroad.com.